With Southwest Florida’s busiest home buying season just weeks away, you can get a jump on achieving your 2013 real estate goals by relying on MichaelSaunders.com. Here’s why:
Advantages for buyers:
- MichaelSaunders.com provides easy access to information on all properties for sale in all price ranges, provided they are featured in the region’s Multiple Listing Service (MLS)—as nearly all are.
- Customizable “Property Search” function enables you to zero-in quickly on only those properties that match your lifestyle, price range, neighborhood and other parameters pre-set by you.
In addition to the basic property information, each listing includes revealing photography, a detailed map, school district information, estimated property taxes, neighborhood market conditions and more.
Buyers unfamiliar with Southwest Florida can browse a wide assortment of specific neighborhood and lifestyle videos to better inform their property search.
Properties listed through agents from Michael Saunders & Company usually include a “virtual tour” to provide a more lifelike preview of the property.
Learn more about our full range of real estate services, including mortgage, title, relocation and referral services, new homes and condominium communities; and commercial real estate opportunities.
When searching on the go, your smart phone (or tablet) is automatically directed to the mobile version of MichaelSaunders.com, where you can quickly preview all properties nearest your exact location, find open houses to visit, homes to rent; or to simply search through all MLS listed properties.
Advantages for sellers:
- It’s an accepted fact. Thanks to today’s fast-evolving technology, virtually every buyer begins their property search on the web. As such, they are more apt to choose MichaelSaunders.com, which finishes at or near the top of every Google search for real estate in Sarasota and Manatee Counties.
- Properties listed with Michael Saunders & Company will also be found on hundreds of the most-visited web sites for real estate information. These include the sites for the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, Sarasota Herald-Tribune and Bradenton Herald; as well as dedicated real estate search sites such as realtor.com and trulia.com.
- Luxury properties listed with Michael Saunders & Company find their way onto hundreds more web sites, courtesy of our longstanding luxury affiliations with Christie’s International Real Estate, Luxury Portfolio International, and Mayfair International Real Estate. These exclusive affiliations maximize the online visibility needed to market your home to luxury buyers around the world.